According to the statutes, membership of Bremen 1860 requires the payment of a membership fee. A distinction is made between one-off contributions, such as the admission fee, and monthly contributions. Some departments also charge an additional monthly fee. Course tickets are offered at reduced prices for members. Families insured by the AOK can take advantage of the wide range of association offers at particularly low prices: When a new application is submitted, the admission fee is waived and no fees are charged for the first two months of membership. In this way, a family of four saves around 300 euros!
|from the age of 21 up 2)||240,00 €||20,00 €|
|adolecents 15 - 20 years 2)||198,00 €||16,50 €|
|children 7 - 14 years 2)||192,00 €||16,00 €|
|children 4 - 6 years 2)||180,00 €||15,00 €|
|passive members / sponsores||72,00 €||6,00 €|
|Parents and kids 1) 5)
(children up to the age of 3 years + 1 adult)
|348,00 €||29,00 €|
|Couple||444,00 €||37,00 €|
|Couple with kids 1)||528,00 €||44,00 €|
|1 adult and min. 2 kids 1)||462,00 €||38,50 €|
|3 kids or adolecents or more 1)||450,00 €||37,50 €|
membership groups 3)
|Apprentices, students, people doing an FSJ (Voluntary Year of Social Service) or a BFD (federal voluntary service) in Bremen (or in adjoinung districts)||174,00 €||14,50 €|
|Apprentices, students, people doing an FSJ (Voluntary Year of Social Service) or a BFD (federal voluntary service) outside of Bremen (with domicile at the place of study or work)||72,00 €||6,00 €|
|Annual fee||Monthly fee|
|Aikido||72,00 €||6,00 €|
|Ballett||63,00 €||5,25 €|
|Ballroom dancing||84,00 €||7,00 €|
|Basketball||60,00 €||5,00 €|
|Billards||18,00 €||1,50 €|
|Fencing||102,00 €||8,50 €|
|Ice & roller skating||156,00 €||13,00 €|
|Judo (from the age of 6)||72,00 €||6,00 €|
|Karate||84,00 €||7,00 €|
|Parkour||72,00 €||6,00 €|
|RSG (rhythmic gymnastics)||63,00 €||5,25 €|
|Rugby||60,00 €||5,00 €|
|Taekwon-Do||120,00 €||10,00 €|
|Volleyball||30,00 €||3,50 €|
|children, adolescents, students, apprentices, people doing a FSJ or a BFD||40,00 €|
1) On one family member attaining the age of 21 years, the current family membership changes into an individual membership.
2) The higher fee is due for the whole year in which the members complete their 4th, 7th, 15th or 21st year
3) REDUCTION can only be considered on the bases on valid certification (e. g. articles of apprenticeship, certificate of matriculation, proof of social and unemployment benefits etc, proof of membership with a Sportpark-partner) as from the date of submission and are only valid for the period indicate on the certificate. Backdated reductions are not possible. Reductions for apprentices/students an only be granted for unmarried members up to 30th years.
4) Additional ANNUAL fees are generally valid for the WHOLE calendar year. This also applies if the (written) withdrawal from a certain section has been announced before December 31 of the year.
5) an accompany identity card free of charge for non-members can be asked for at the sports club office.